Tuesday, July 3, 2018

"Smiling" meditation will help you find peace of mind

When we see something amazing. When everything is successful. When we reach an understanding of what we did not know before. Surprise, achievement, success, harmony, awareness - that's what makes a pure smile. The child smiles naturally, he does not need to learn this.


Smiling, we acquire a new vision of the world. The world ceases to be hostile. We smile - to others and they smile back. We remember the state when a smile came to us and our past is filled with a smile. We are thinking about the events of the future, which will certainly bring us a smile - our future is smiling at us. We smile in the present.


[caption id="attachment_612" align="aligncenter" width="300"]smiling-meditation-peace-of-mind smiling-meditation-peace-of-mind[/caption]

A sincere and pure smile we send to our internal organs. We can say - "my eyes are smiling, my ears are smiling, my lips are smiling, my nose is smiling, my whole face is smiling, my head is smiling, the brain is smiling, the vessels of the head are smiling, my neck is smiling, all the neck muscles are smiling, the cervical spine smiling, my rib cage smiling, my ribs smiling, my chest smiles, my heart is smiling, my lungs are smiling, my esophagus is smiling, my stomach is smiling, my liver is smiling, my gallbladder is smiling, my pancreas is smiling Elez smiling, smiling's my duodenum, small intestine, my smiles, colon smiles, all the abdominal organs smile, my kidneys smile, my smile ureters, bladder, my smiles,



After such an auto-training, such as meditation, you really will find pacification, happiness, joy, confidence happiness, Smile. You can harmonize relations with loved ones, forgive and be forgiven, give them a smile and get a smile back. Remember Dale Carnegie - sincerely smile and you will not go unnoticed!

]]>

No comments:

Post a Comment

4.5 out of 5 stars Reviewer:adminFebruary 05, 2021